When it starts, and Where will the Convoy go?
Our starting point is Paradise Road, Pallara, where Convoy Vehicles can start arriving from 6am from Learoyd Road. We recommend arriving early, as its important we organise everyone’s position for the journey.
All fleets MUST arrive together. There will not be an option to leave spaces, so if you wish to be with your mates in the convoy, you MUST arrive together! Note, any vehicles arriving from the BP end will be turned around and sent to Learoyd Rd.
UPON ARRIVING, YOU WILL BE REQUIRED TO CHECK IN USING THE QR CODE ON YOUR TICKET. Please have them BOOKED and PRINTED for all passengers in your truck prior to arrival at the start point.
The Convoy will depart at 8am Sharp, starting with our Lead Truck Bid Winners, followed by the remainder of our Convoy participants.
The Convoy will be directed by Traffic Control through the following Route.
- Depart Paradise Road towards Logan Road.
- Turn left at the roundabout onto the M2 Logan Motorway.
- Continue along the M2 Gateway Motorway.
- Continue onto the M1 Gateway Motorway.
- Take M1 to Deagon Deviation/State Route 26.
- Take exit 120A from M1.
- Follow onto Hornibrook Esplanade.
- Turn left onto Oxley Avenue.
- Turn left into Lamington Drive, Redcliffe
- Enter Showgrounds