Show your support for Brisbane Convoy for Kids and have your name on a "B" double trailer for a year. Click the link for more info.
BC4K Trailer of Hope
2016 Terms & Conditions for Convoy Entry
- All vehicles must be registered and in a roadworthy condition.
- All drivers/riders must have the appropriate licence.
- All drivers and passengers must wear seatbelts where fitted.
- All bike riders must wear helmets.
- All drivers and riders must obey road rules and directions.
- All drivers must be willing to submit to drug/alcohol testing if required by Police.
- All drivers must obey all speed and traffic signals unless otherwise directed by a Qld Police Officer.
- All vehicles are automatically entered in to the "Truck Show" and "Encouragement Award" or "Ute Show".
Judges decision will be final and no debate will be tolerated.
- Entry number MUST be displayed on lower passenger's side windscreen until completion of award ceremony.
- Drivers and/or owners must be present to accept their awards (presentation will take place at 3pm for utes and 5pm for trucks.
- No truck or ute show entries will be accepted after 1200 hours.
- You agree to be responsible for your own vehicle and will not hold Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc. responsible in any way, for any traffic infringement, penalty or damage, injury or inconvenience caused by your vehicle or yourself whilst entered in the Brisbane Convoy for Kids Inc. Convoy or at the event venue.
- No Alcohol is to be taken into Redcliffe Showgrounds, Alcohol can be purchased in the bar area at the event and must be consumed within the bar area.
Please be considerate of other road users as some may not understand our reason for being where we are, or in the numbers we will be travelling in. Smile and wave to them!
By registering on this website for convoy entry you hereby agree to these terms & conditions.
The 2016 Brisbane Convoy for Kids will operate on UHF 25.
Camping is available at Redcliffe Showgrounds to all participents.
Survivor's Breakfast at 6am Sunday