2017 Lead Utes
Due to the growing popularity of the lead ute bid
we have made a change to the 2017 format.
- The lead utes are no longer restricted to 10 vehicles
- Bidding will close at 5pm 1st November and the lead ute winners will be announced on Thursday 2nd
- Proof of payment of bids is to be received by Leanne Dinning by 8pm 1/11/17 or the bid will be declaired null and void.
- The highest bid will receive the coveted "Leader" Flag.
- The winner will be promoted on social media, TV & radio where appropriate
- Final bidding will take place via Facebook chat group "BC4K Leaderboard bid". When you make your initial bid you will be added to the group. The leading bids for Lead Truck and Lead Ute will be listed on the Facebook page at 4pm. From then on all final bids must be placed in this manner. Bidding will close at 5pm but when a bid is made via Facebook there will be 5 minutes for a counterbid. If no counterbid is received within the 5 minutes, then bidding will cease. For example, if a bid comes in at 5:58pm then we will allow until 6:03pm for another bidder to outbid, this will continue until there are no other bidders after the allowed 5 minutes.
|1||Metro Ford||$ 500|
|3||Nathan Kliese||$ 100|