Show your support for Brisbane Convoy for Kids and have your name on a "B" double trailer for a year. Click the link for more info.
BC4K Trailer of Hope
2019 Lead Trucks
Due to the growing popularity of the lead truck bid
we will again use the 2018 format.
Remember, it is NEVER to early to start the leadership bids. If you would like to fundraise for your spot, please contact Leanne on 0422 104744 for your bid form.
- The lead trucks are no longer restricted to 10 vehicles
- Bidding will close at 5pm 30th October and the lead truck winners will be announced on Thursday 31st October.
- Proof of payment of bids is to be received by Leanne Prince by 8pm 30/10/19 or the bid will be declared null and void.
- The highest bid will receive the coveted "Leader" Flag.
- The winner will be promoted on social media, TV & radio where appropriate.
- Final bidding will take place via Facebook chat group "BC4K Leaderboard bid". When you make your initial bid you will be added to the group. The leading bids for Lead Truck and Lead Ute will be listed on the Facebook page at 4pm. From then on all final bids must be placed in this manner. Bidding will close at 5pm but when a bid is made via Facebook there will be 5 minutes for a counterbid. If no counterbid is received within the 5 minutes, then bidding will cease. For example, if a bid comes in at 5:58pm then we will allow until 6:03pm for another bidder to outbid, this will continue until there are no other bidders after the allowed 5 minutes.
|2||Mark Tobin Transport||Photo to come||$3000|
John West Logistics
M&T Welding Services/
Pacific Tug Group
Lightbody Transport Services